- Articles are edited to fit the ORbike style and voice.
- ORbike will determine the publish date.
- Articles are accepted year round.
- Seasonally relevant content is encouraged.
- Length of 150-700 words is recommended.
- At least one signature image is required
- You must have rights to the image.
How to Submit an Article
- Send a non-formatted (no formatted bullet points, no bolding, etc) article to Editorial@ORbike.com.
- If your goal is to promote a commercial endeavor through copy or links, see the Advertorial Program. Most of these articles don’t get published unless they fall under our Advertorial Program (below).
- Include links if you would like, but they may be removed. If your links are required, please submit your piece under our Advertorial Program.
Guaranteed Placement and Links
For more information on guaranteed placed article and anchor text links, please see our Advertorial Program.
The ORbike audience is a diverse mix of new and experienced recreational and utilitarian cyclists, as well as bike-curious. The audience spans ages from mid 20s to 70s. Most of our readership is in Oregon, but we have a strong international following through our robust social media.
Our website is nicely indexed and we get excellent SEO.
Submit your article or questions to our Editorial Team via email.