Gracie’s Wrench Basic Maintenance Class« Back to Events
- Gracie’s Wrench Basic Maintenance Class
- November 13, 2012 6:00 pm
- November 13, 2012 10:00 pm
About Gracie’s Wrench Basic Maintenance Class
The perfect choice to start getting to know your bike and learn to make basic adjustments and fixes a snap.
Each Basic Maintenance Class has a six student maximum. What makes our classes exceptional is our commitment to individualized learning. We want you to receive the highest quality, personalized learning experience possible. Four hour class covers:
- Basic bike maintenance (including flat changes and on-the-road fixes)
- Brake adjustments and pad replacement
- Derailleur adjustments & shifting
Where: The Basic Maintenance Classes are held at Upper Echelon Fitness.
Discounts: ORBike Bike Club Members: $25 off. Group Discount: register five people for one class and the sixth is free.
Last Updated: August 30, 2012