Tune your own bicycle! This course includes four, 3-hour, hands-on classes. Each Tune-up class has a two student maximum. What makes our classes exceptional is our commitment to individualized learning. We want you to receive the highest quality, personalized learning experience possible. Classes cover:
- Basic bike maintenance (including flat changes and on-the-road fixes)
- Brake adjustments, pad replacement and changing cables and housing
- Derailleur adjustments, shifting, and cable replacement
- Hubs and bearing overhauls, drivetrains and chains
- Bottom bracket and headset adjustments
- Wheel truing and review
Full Tune-up Cost: $325 per student. Parts not included but students get 15% off all purchases.
Discount: ORBike Bike Club Members receive $50 off.
Where:Classes are held at the Gracie’s Wrench Workshop in NE Portland.