Tune your own bicycle! This course includes four 3-hour, hands-on classes that run one night a week for four weeks. Each Tune-up class has a two student maximum. What makes our classes exceptional is our commitment to individualized learning. We want you to receive the highest quality, personalized learning experience possible. Classes cover:
- Basic bike maintenance (including flat changes and on-the-road fixes)
- Brake adjustments, pad replacement and changing cables and housing
- Derailleur adjustments, shifting, and cable replacement
- Hubs and bearing overhauls, drive trains and chains
- Bottom bracket and headset adjustments
- Wheel truing and review
$50 Discount for Portland Bike Club members!