Open Bike Night
Check out this cool new event.
* Open Bike Night at VeloCult (1969 NE 42nd, off Sandy)
* Streams live on YouTube around the world
* Wednesday Jan 23 and 30 at 8pm.
* Excellent beer selection and pour-over coffee
* Mechanics working on bikes
* Crowd of bikers
* A huge collection of live short 5 minute stage presentations
This cool event takes place within the expansive VeloCult bike shop and cultural hang-out. While watching presenters on stage, mechanics work on bikes, beer is served, people mix and mingle, and the whole affair streams live on YouTube. Open Bike Night offers people worldwide a glimpse at Portland bike culture.
This new event is not to be missed!