Using a bicycle is one of the best ways that one can stay fit. And to add on to that, cycling comes with several benefits that we will be more than willing to state for you in the article below. We will also add a few interesting cycling fitness facts that we are sure will shock you.
Why Cycle To Stay Fit?
If you are looking for a convenient way to stay fit, then just cycle, it’s as simple as that. That is because once you get yourself a bicycle, you start exercising as soon as you leave the house. While with the gym you have to get there first and at times even wait a bit if it happens to be a busy day.
It’s Your Personal Fitness Machine
Sure paying for the gym is fun and all, but there are times when you can pay and still achieve anything. This is different when you have a bicycle, sure there will be days when you do not feel like cycling, but we are sure at some point you will. And even if you don’t, you still have a bicycle that you can use on days when traffic is busy.
One of the best parts of everyday cycling is the view. You get to enjoy the open air while you exercise and it is rather fun if you ask us. It is also a great way to calm down, almost as relieving as playing casino games at online casinos New Zealand.
Cycling Fitness Facts
- 15 minutes of cycling reduces can burn up to 11 pounds in a year.
- You can reduce heart disease risk by cycling 30 minutes a day.
- Of an hour of cycling daily can reduce mortality risk by 35%.
- Cycling is part of sports and there are online sports betting sites for professional cyclists
- Cycling can reduce depression even after cycling for a few minutes.
- Cycling can make you look a lot younger than your age mates.