Petal Pedal (June 23) is a magical journey along the Willamette Valley’s roads less traveled. Immerse yourself in blooming fields of flowers as you soak in the sites, scents and sounds of the serene landscape. The ride starts and ends at The Oregon Garden in Silverton, Oregon’s state garden featuring 80 acres of beauty.
The ride features excellent support and all of this is included:
- Garden admission.
- Gourmet dinner served on the garden patio.
- Hopworks beer.
- Breakfast with freshly brewed coffee from Nossa Familia.
- Lunch and snacks on course every 15 miles.
- Support vans, just in case.
- Event hotline you can call with questions while on the course.
- Expert mechanics at the start line, rest stops and riding along side you.
- $25 off purchases of $50 or more and bike discounts at Western Bikeworks at the Pre-Ride Party (6/16).
- Free bike checks, beer and appetizers at the Pre-Ride Party.
Plan to make a weekend of it; Silverton is the friendliest town in Oregon. There is an on-site boutique hotel for a relaxing night after the ride, and also a special opportunity to camp at the historic Greer Farms. Camping includes a farm-fresh breakfast on Sunday morning.