Life doesn’t get much better than Mt. Bike Oregon
Some of the very best mt. biking in the world is located right here in Oregon! Every summer, riders from all over the world flock to Oakridge, Oregon for Mt. Bike Oregon, a three-day mt. bike getaway that’s all inclusive. Once you set up your tent, you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Make This Your Daily Routine
- Wake up
- Grab your bike
- Slam some yummy breakfast
- Hit the lunch making station and pack a bag
- Head to the shuttle
- Ride sweet singletrack, all day long
- Return to camp
- Rinse off in the river and go for a swim
- Unwind in the Drinking Garden
- Dinner time!
- Tell trail tales all night long under the starry night sky as you sip local beer, wine and cider with your new riding buddies from all over the world.
Two events to choose from, or attend both.
ALL OF THIS IS INCLUDED!
- July 17-19 and August 20-22
- Oakridge, Oregon (between Bend and Eugene)
- Shuttled rides every day
- Camping on site
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Food truck festival on site
- Free beer garden featuring regional beer, wine and cider
- Trail guides on every ride
- Workshops and clinics
- Nightly entertainment
- Limited to 350 riders
- A gigantic site with plenty of space for all