2022 ORbike Volunteer Program
The ORbike Volunteer Program is a way for you to participate in ORbike events as a volunteer and a participant. Please take note of the specifics of each part of the program. Ride passes and discounts are transferable.
The events that this program applies to are:
- 2022 Worst Day of the Year Ride
- 2022 Portland Century
- 2022 Pedal Pedal
- 2022 Harvest Century
- Additional opportunities will be posted as they become available
Officially established groups can raise funds by volunteering for ORbike events. The compensation rate is determined by group size, length of volunteer shifts and any specific to the task.
- Group size is a minimum of 6 people
- Minimums can apply over multiple events
- Typical volunteer shift length is 3 hours
- Typical compensation rate is $25 per shift per person
- Minimum age for paid volunteer is 16 years of age
- Persons age 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
To sign up as a group, please contact us.
Each event includes selected volunteer opportunities. Each of our opportunities contains certain details and restrictions. The minimum age for volunteering is 16 years of age and persons age 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Volunteer Program Opportunity Descriptions
Please see the sign-up form for opportunity date, time and availability specifics.
Volunteer Program Ride Passes and Discounts Rate Table
For volunteers, the prices listed are the cost to ride per volunteer. They are transferable to another rider.