The Official Rules
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter for your chance to win an “ORbike Full Ride Scholarship”, click on the “Full Ride Program” page, where you can upload and submit a story in 500 words or less explaining why you think that you, or your nominee, deserves to be selected as a recipient of the ride passes. Entries will be accepted on a rolling basis until ORbike pauses or closes the submission process.
- DETERMINATION OF RECIPIENTS. Winners in total will be selected and announced to each recipient. Winners will be selected by a committee of ORbike owners and advisors (the “Selection Committee”) based on stories that resonate with ORbike’s core values and represent both a variety of causes and the diversity of our member base. ORbike may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any program entrant who is suspected of impropriety or who fails to comply with all program rules. ORbike Full Ride Program is under the supervision of ORbike, whose decisions on all matters relating to the program and determination of winners is final. Ride Pass donations will be forfeited if not claimed within 30 days of the date of website announcement, or if the winner is subsequently determined to be ineligible. Product donation recipients may be asked to verify their product donation by mailing proof of identity in the form of a copy of a government issued photo identification card and/or (ii) a social security card.
- PRODUCT DONATION. The product donation includes (i) one (1) ride pass of the recipients choice to the following events:
- Worst Day of the Year Ride, 20 March 2022
- Petal Pedal, 28 May 2022
- Portland Century, 19 June 2022
- Harvest Century, 25 September 2022
Passes are only good for the recipient(s) and are not transferable.
- VERIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY. ORbike Full Ride Program is open to residents of the United States. All entries must be completed and filed in accordance with these Official Rules. Any participant who enters in any other manner will be declared ineligible. Winners may be required to execute affidavits, under oath, certifying compliance with these Official Rules as a condition of receiving a product donation. If a winner fails to return a properly executed affidavit within ten (10) days following such a request, ORbike reserves the right to void that winner’s entry and to select an alternate winner.
- ADVERTISING. To the extent permitted by law, and the winner’s explicit opt in acceptance of the clause “I give ORbike permission to use my story for promotional purposes.” constitutes irrevocable consent for ORbike to use the entrant’s post, name, photograph and/or likeness in advertising and trade connected with ORbike Full Ride Program or other promotional activities without limitation, review, approval or further compensation. Each entrant must release, indemnify, hold harmless and discharge ORbike and its subsidiaries and affiliates from all liability arising out of participation in ORbike Full Ride Program and from receipt and use of the Ride Pass donations.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. ORbike is not responsible for the content of any Submission or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by ORbike on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in ORbike Full Ride Program. If, for any reason, ORbike Full Ride Program is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of ORbike, which threaten or corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Game, ORbike reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend ORbike Full Ride Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ORbike Full Ride Program MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ORbike WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- USE OF WEBSITE. ORbike may terminate your use of “ORbike Full Ride Program” website without warning if we believe that you are in violation of its Terms of Service or these program rules or suspect other impropriety on your behalf. All comments posted to “ORbike Full Ride Program” website become the intellectual property of ORbike.
- MISCELLANEOUS. No responsibility is assumed for late, misdirected or illegible entries. If you are a resident of the United States, ORbike Full Ride Program is governed by the laws of the United States. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All costs, taxes, expenses and fees associated with any element of a product donation not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the recipient. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes on the product donation are the recipient's responsibility. This program may be discontinued or rules changed at any time without notice.
© 2021-2022. ORbike, LLC. All rights reserved.