Author: Tori Bortman
Tori Bortman is ORbike's resident bike mechanic. She is also an educator, consultant and the owner of Gracie’s Wrench. Tori's new book, The Big Book of Cycling for Beginners, was recently published by Bicycling Magazine.
Posts by Tori Bortman:
- 5 Top Spring Cleaning tips from Gracies Wrench
- Why I Teach: Bike Instructor Tori Bortman
- Disc Brake Lowdown, Part 2
- The Best Bike Pumps
- Getting Back in the Saddle: Reclaim your confidence
- Take the Plunge this Summer: Go Clipless
- Boxing it Up
- 4 Expert Tips for a Safer Winter Ride
- Fender Bender
- Cowbells Ready? Cyclocross Season is Here!